Kriss Kyle’s new BSD Passenger frame setup:
– FRAME: Trans gold BSD Passenger 21.1″ frame
– BARS: Black BSD Highlander bars
– GRIPS: Black BSD Forever Lo grips
– STEM: Black BSD Race V2 stem
– HEADSET: BSD integrated
– FORKS: Black BSD Ghetto Fork V3
– SPROCKET: Black BSD Superlite 25t
– CRANKS: Black BSD Substance cranks 175mm
– PEDALS: Shadow
– CHAIN: BSD 1991 Halflink chain
– REAR HUB: Black BSD female Back Street hub with Jersey Barrier hubguard
– REAR TYRE: Prototype 2.4″ BSD Alex D tyre
– REAR RIM: GSport Ribcage
– FRONT HUB: Black BSD Front Street hub with Jersey Barrier hubguard
– FRONT TYRE: Prototype 2.4″ BSD Alex D tyre
– FRONT RIM: GSport Ribcage
– PEGS: BSD Unit pegs
– SEAT: Dark red BSD Live Life seat
– SEAT POST: Black BSD Blitzed post
A FEW WORDS ABOUT YOUR SETUP:
“I’ve just set up my new Passenger frame. As soon as I built it up and stepped on it it felt so good and it rode just how I’d planned it to. I designed my new frame as a progression of the Trailorparks geometry which I really liked but I added a few changes. The Passenger frame has got a steeper head angle, taller headtube, higher standover, beefier tubing and newly design external gussets on the top and downtubes.
I’ve set my frame up with the new dark red colourway of my Live Life seat, the colour works really well with the new trans gold frame. I’m also testing out the prototype BSD tyres, I’ve been riding them a few days and they feel really nice with a good squeak.
I’m so happy with how the Passenger frame has turned out and I’m buzzing to be over here in Phoenix right now on my first trip riding it and filming for a new BSD edit.”
The Passenger frame and dark red Live Life seat will be available from BSD dealers as of late November.
See all of the BSD team’s previous BIKE CHECK POSTS here >
The post Kriss Kyle Passenger Bike Check appeared first on BSD Forever.