- • COVID-19 UPDATE - ALL ONLINE ORDERS ARE SHIPPING AS NORMAL •
- !! BUY 1, GET 1 HALF PRICE ON ALL OS BARS & STEMS !!
- SPECIAL OFFER - 25% OFF POLISHED MINDWHEELS
- FREE EU SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER €100
- FREE GIFTS WITH ORDERS OVER €100
- FREE BSD HEADSET WITH EVERY FRAME PURCHASE
- FREE STICKERS WITH EVERY ORDER
SWERVE CASSETTE HUB
The new Swerve hub has an ultra fast engagement made possible by it’s 150 tooth ratchet ring plus individually toothed pawls, the pedal gap on this hub is almost non-existent and the noise it creates is a pure buzz. The Swerve hub is perfect for tech moves where a small pedal gap really helps.
The Swerve hub uses many of the same parts as the Back Street Pro hub, such as bombproof 14mm female bolts, chromo cones, a massive female axle and hefty 6903 bearings...
|Shell||6061-T6 alloy drilled for 36 spokes|
|Axle||Female 14mm 4140 heat treated chromo|
|Wheelnuts||4130 heat treated chromo|
|Drive side||RHD / LHD|
|Drive side hubguard||Jersey Barrier Drive Side|
|Non-driveside hubguard||Jersey Barrier Back Street Pro plastic|
150 tooth ratchet ring
Utilizing a 150 tooth ratchet ring which is matched to a custom driver, the pedal gap on the Swerve hub is almost non-existent.
The custom 9t driver features toothed pawls matched to the ratchet ring, a polymer bushing and separate pawls and springs for a skip free design.
If you run pegs, the Swerve hub fits our drive and non drive side Jersey Barrier hub guards sold separately.