Sean Lafferty’s BSD WZA frame setup:
– FRAME: Black 21.1″ BSD WZA frame
– BARS: Chrome BSD Giraffic bars
– GRIPS: Kink
– BAR ENDS: Cult
– STEM: Polished silver BSD Race stem V2
– HEADSET: Polished silver BSD Integrated headset
– FORKS: Chrome BSD GhetTo Fork V2
– SPROCKET: BSD Superlite 3D, Polished
– CRANKS: Wethepeople Royals
– PEDALS: Premium
– CHAIN: Halflink
– REAR HUB: Female axle, LHD, polished silver BSD Back Street hub
– REAR RIM: Odyssey Hazard Lite
– REAR TIRE: Fly Ruben 2.1″
– FRONT HUB: Gold BSD Front Street hub
– FRONT RIM: Odyssey Hazard Lite
– FRONT TIRE: Fit FAF 2.25″
– SEAT: Vinyl BSD Slinger seat
– SEAT POST: BSD Blitzed post
None, everything is straight out the box.
Why do you ride the WZA Frame?
Because Mike Taylor put his name on it. I like the geometry for nozzas and it’s holds up to loads of crank arm / derek duster abuse.
What’s your favourite part at the moment?
Definitely the Giraffic Bars, being taller and wider makes everything feel like it’s less of an effort and although I was scared initially being wider they feel sick as fuck for barspins.
What parts do you go through the most?
Grips, spokes and used to be chains. I used to run a chain pieced together with loads of bits of different chains, it constantly snapped and I was paranoid about breaking it. This one has held up sweet since April though.
What are your plans for the summer?
Loads of riding at Unit 23 and filming in Glasgow over the summer with the team, looking forward to the Americans coming over. BMX coaching in Edinburgh and Glasgow, then back to college in September. Peace!