While Kriss was filming for his insane Kaleidoscope edit with RedBull, we snuck on-set to shoot a bike check of his custom BSD setup, put together especially for the shoot. This included his new raw 2016 Passenger frame, the new BSD NASA rims and sand colour way Donnasqueak tyres, all out at the start of December. We finished off his setup with custom made sand colourway Slims grips and Safari pedals, available from spring 2016. Check out all the details of Kriss’ setup and have another look at his Kaleidoscope edit below.
Kriss Kyle’s BSD Passenger Kaleidoscope video setup:
– FRAME: Clear Coat Raw BSD Passenger V2 20.5″ frame
– BARS: Chrome BSD Passenger bars
– GRIPS: Sand BSD Dan Paley Slims grips
– STEM: Black BSD Race stem
– HEADSET: BSD Integrated headset
– FORKS: Chrome BSD Acid FXXK
– SPROCKET: Black BSD Superlite sprocket 28t
– CRANKS: Black BSD Substance cranks 165mm
– PEDALS: Sand BSD Safari pedals
– CHAIN: BSD 1991 halflink chain
– REAR HUB: Black BSD West Coaster hub with Jersey Barrier hub guards
– REAR TIRE: Sand BSD Donnasqueak tire 2.4″
– REAR RIM: Black BSD NASA rim
– FRONT HUB: Black BSD Front Street Pro hub with Jersey Barrier hub guards
– FRONT TIRE: Sand BSD Donnasqueak tire 2.4″
– FRONT RIM: Black BSD NASA rim
– PEGS: BSD Rude Tubes
– SEAT: Grey BSD Passenger seat
– SEAT POST: Black BSD Blitzed post
A FEW WORDS FROM KRISS ABOUT HIS KALEIDOSCOPE SETUP:
“For this bike I got the new Passenger V2 frame with invest cast 7mm dropouts, they are so chunky and with the West Coaster hub and NASA rims the whole bike feels so solid. I’ve had this hub for months now and it’s had no wobble or problems.
I needed a bike to stand out in the Kaleidoscope, so raw and chrome with new sand coloured Donnasqueak tires was what I chose. I also got some sand Paley grips and Safari pedals custom made specially for this bike and the whole thing looks beamin’. Couldn’t be more stoked on it really”.