Mike ‘Jersey’ Taylor’s BSD WZA frame setup:
– FRAME: Clear coat raw WZA V3 21.1″ frame
– BARS: Gloss Black BSD Giraffic bars
– GRIPS: Black BSD Forever Lo grips
– STEM: Odyssey Sean Sexton stem
– HEADSET: Odyssey
– FORKS: Black BSD Ghetto fork V3
– SPROCKET: Odyssey Million Dollar 27t
– CRANKS: Odyssey Thunderbolt 170mm
– PEDALS: Odyssey JCPC
– CHAIN: Odyssey Key Chain prototype
– REAR HUB: GSport Ratchet hub with Jersey Barrier hubguard
– REAR TIRE: Odyssey Aaron Ross 2.35″
– REAR RIM: GSport Birdcage
– FRONT HUB: GSport Marmoset with Jersey Barrier hubguards
– FRONT TIRE: Odyssey Aaron Ross 2.35″
– FRONT RIM: GSport Birdcage
– PEGS: 4 BSD Crack Pipes
– SEAT: One-off brown leather BSD Slinger pivotal seat
– SEAT POST: Black BSD Blitzed post
A FEW WORDS ABOUT YOUR SETUP:
“MY BIKE IS BUILT TO GRIND.
I run the Jersey Barriers because not only do they guard the hub they make grinding so much better, no grind can snag in the spokes and send you over the bars.
With the WZA frame I wanted fast steering with the 75 HT and a bike that grinds right so the dropout is super flush with the peg so no over hang to snag on grinds either. When you have been grinding as long as me you know what grinds right, guards, 4 pegs and flush dropouts. The BB is as low as it can be but without making the chainring hit on opposite crooked grinds.
I’m running the Giraffic bars for a little more height these days and GSPORT wheels because they are built for abuse on the streets.”
See all of our previous BIKE CHECK POSTS here >
The post Jersey Bike Check… appeared first on BSD Forever.